Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poem #105 and #106

Here are two poems, one from Olivia (it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday Olivia!) and one from Sophie...

     Poem   About   Her


   My   rose   was   growing
   It   was   turning
   Red   I   was   happy   because
   It   was   for   my   mom
   For   Mother's   Day
   Then   it   was   Mother's   Day
   It   was   finished   growing
   My   red   rose   was
   Beautiful
   I   needed   to   water   it   again
   And   then   I   showed   my   mom.

Thanks, Olivia!


     Dogs


   Dogs   dogs   all   around.
   Some   have   thick   fur.   And
   Some   have   thin.


   Some   have   fluffy   fur.
   And   some   not   at   all.


   Dogs   are   cute.   And
   Most   dogs   wear   tiny
   Coats   in   the   cold   cold   winter.


   Dogs   dogs   my   favorite
   Dogs!

Thanks, Sophie!

Have a nice night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment