Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Poem #158 & 159 & 160 & 161!

Hello, Everyone!
I've had technical difficulties with the blog account these last few days but now it's back on board so here are the poems we've missed!

     Chickens
   Leather   legs.   Lightning
       Colored
                         Feathers
   Bubblegum   colored
                       Beaks
   Moon   white   eggs


   When   I   think   of
    Chickens   there   is
     A   Ferris Wheel
          in
              my
             heart.
            CHICKENS!

Thanks, Alessandro!

     Flowers

   In   winter
   Flowers
       don't   bloom
   In   spring
   Flowers   bloom
   and   little
   Girls   pick
   Them   for
   Their   mom.

Thanks, Kyra!


     Weird

   When   I   walk
   Alone,   I   feel   like
   A   monster   is   behind
   Me   but   I   never   know
   If   it   is   real.   I   feel   so   weird
   But   I   hear   her   steps
   Maybe   it's   my   sister

Thanks, Patrick!


     Autumn   Olive

   Autumn   olive
   The   smell   of   wet   green   leaves
   And   the   little   red   berries
   One   little   snail   on   one   little   leaf
   Little   diamonds   growing   everywhere
   And   the   snail   is   brown   and   gray
   And   the   sun   shines
   On   me.

Thanks, Eva!

Have a good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment