Monday, December 6, 2010

Poem #61

Here are two from the vault...

                       I   Like   to   Play
                                                                                                               -by Eva
  I   like   to   play.
  I   like   to   play   with   my   blue   ball.
  I   like   to   play   with   my   red   yo-yo.
  I   like   coloring.
                 The   End.


                                         Games
                                                                                                            -by Michael
  Games   are   made   for   fun.
  Games   are   made   for   winning   as   well
  Games   can   be   any   kind   of   game.
  There   are   a   lot   of   games.


Thanks, Eva! Thanks, Michael!


Have a good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment